Tips on Copywriting
Today there is an ever increasing demand for quality content and a growing need for effective copywriting. Here are a few tips from some of the most renowned copywriters:
- Simplify your content. Make your message clear and concise, so your target market understands your offer and benefits quickly.
- Add more interest. Use your distinct personality or unique selling proposition.
- Inject personality. Before publishing anything make sure it clearly demonstrates your brand personality.
- Refine your headline. If you posted the headline and a phone number as a classified ad, would it generate enquiries?
- Do more research. research is the infallible cure for writer’s block.
- Tell a story. Everybody likes a story. Draw your readers into a world they want.
- Make it visually appealing. If your copy doesn’t invite and entice the eye, no one will read it.
Need help with your copywriting?
Call Breathe Creative on T: 01491 575057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org